Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Italian Pork Chops

This has got to be one of the easiest recipes and the best part is you can substitute the pork chops for chicken...both ways are yummy!

Italian Pork Chops

16 ounce bottle Italian salad dressing
4 - 6 pork chops (you can use pork loin if you don't want to worry with bones)

Pour a little salad dressing on the bottom of the crockpot. Place half the chops in slow cooker and pour some dressing over them. Place the rest of the chops in crock and pour the rest of the dressing over them.

Cover. Cook on HIGH 6 - 8 hours.

Options: You can add sliced carrots or baby carrots and let them cook all day with the meat. I pour a little dressing in the bottom of the crock pot, then mix the carrots and the dressing a bowl and then follow the above instructions. I like having my carrots coated with the dressing.

I do find if I am making 6 chops with the carrots, I need about a half a bottle more of the salad dressing, but this will depend on how much flavor you want.

Happy Slow Cooking! Hugs and Enjoy!

Here are more Crockpot Pork Recipes from Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen

No comments: