Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cheesy Crockpot Chicken

This is another one of those "I forgot to put something out for dinner" recipes.

Cheesy Crockpot Chicken

1 - 2 lbs of chicken strips (boneless, skinless)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of cheddar cheese soup

Place chicken strips in crockpot. Mix the two soups together and pour over chicken. Cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours. Stir 1 1/2 to 2 hours into cooking, just to mix up and break up any chicken that was frozen together. Put lid back on and let finish cooking.

Serve over rice or egg noodles.

*I like my chicken cheesy, so I do tend to add at least another half can (or more depending on my mood) of cheddar cheese soup, but this is personal taste...You might want to taste the sauce when you are stirring the chicken...you might prefer more chicken soup instead of cheddar soup...

Enjoy and Happy Slow Cooking! Hugs...

No comments: