Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crab Rangoon Dip

So now it starts...the Holiday Parties! Not only do you have to keep working, get the kids to all their holiday school activities, buy gifts for family and friends, but you also have the parties to go to...Why not make at least one thing easy to do this holiday season...

For the next week or two, I will be posting easy party recipes that you can take to all these parties...and the best part is...Your crock pot will do the work and you will get the credit..

This first recipe is one of my favorite...I love crab rangoon. We get it every time we eat Chinese so when I came across this recipe a couple years back, I couldn't believe my luck.

Crab Rangoon Dip

2 (8 oz each) blocks of cream cheese, cut into cubes
2 (6 oz each) cans lump crabmeat, drained & shredded (I have used imitation crab meat and it worked just fine)
1 (10 oz) can condensed Shrimp Bisque soup (I have only found this in the Campbell's brand)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 scallion, chopped fine

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients except the cream cheese in the crock pot. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours. Stirring once each hour. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the cream cheese.

Serve dip with crackers or you can lightly fry won ton wrappers...

Happy Slow Cooking! Enjoy and Hugs...

Check out Hazel's other crock pot Party Recipes...

1 comment:

Bish Denham said...

Oh my word! That sounds so delicious it's making my mouth water!