Cranberry Stuffing with Turkey Breast
- 4 cups oatmeal bread, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, cut in half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 4-5 lb. boneless, thawed turkey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Combine next three ingredients and mix well. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, and mix to coat.
Salt and Pepper turkey breast. Put half the stuffing in crock pot. Set turkey breast on stuffing and then place rest of stuffing around the turkey. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours. Make sure the meat thermometer reads 180' when placed in the thickest part of the breast.
Remove turkey and put on platter. Cover with foil and let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving. Serves 6-8
Happy Slow Cooking! Enjoy and Hugs...
More Holiday Recipes from Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen