This is one of the easiest recipes...
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
2 1/2 - 3 pound beef chuck roast (I also like to use a Pork Butt Roast)
1 small bottle (2 cups) barbecue sauce (of your choice)
1 cup chopped onion (*)
- Place roast in crockpot
- Pour barbecue sauce over roast
- Sprinkle chopped onion over sauce
- Cover and cook on LOW all day
- Using 2 forks, just before serving, shred meat
- Serve shredded beef on hamburger buns
- Spoon additional sauce over sandwiches
Enjoy and Happy Slow Cooking! Hugs...