Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, 2010 is here...hope you were ready. I haven't decided yet if I am or not, but I guess it's too late to worry about it now...grin...

Over the holidays, I was reminded of an old friend, in the form of a MG Novel that I had started writing a couple years ago. I have decided to pull this story out and finish her...I have also decided to start writing on my old blog, Brenda's Page again. I will still be posting recipes on Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen, but I need a place to keep me on track with my writing and Brenda's Page did that for me before.

So here is to a New Year that I hope is filled with all your dreams coming true. I hope the new year found you safe, happy, healthy and smiling (or in my case, snoring...I can never stay up that late...grin)...

Happy Slow Cooking! Hugs....

Don't forget to check out Brenda's Page...

3 comments:

Christina Farley said...

Good for you for opening up your blog and writing again. Sometimes though it's good to take a break. Happy New Year!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Yeah! Brenda's Page is back! Good luck with your novel, and Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Happy New Year, Brenda. I look forward to reading your other blog (too).