Friday, July 10, 2009

Orange Roughy

That's right you can even make fish in your crockpot. Now I will say this is one that I keep an eye on. I want to make sure it is done before eating. It doesn't take very long to cook in the crock pot, so I make this on a day when I'm not that busy and can keep an eye on it...also, you will want to use your largest oval shaped crockpot for this recipe

Orange Roughy

4 (4 ounce each) Orange Roughy fillets
3 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
salt and pepper to taste

Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Place fillets inside crock pot in a single layer. Combine lemon juice, garlic & dill weed. Brush over each fish fillet. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour or til cooked all the way through. You do NOT want to cook this on HIGH.

Happy Slow Cooking

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

Hmmm, I might have to try this. I've never made fish in my CP.