Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cola Ham

Now if you've been reading Brenda's Page and/or Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen for any amount of time, you know that I have a wonderfully easy recipe for Cola Roast. It makes the roast have a slight sweet taste, which my family loves...

So it was only a matter of time before I tried putting cola on my Ham...and here's the recipe I love using...

Cola Ham

1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 cup coca cola
3 to 4 pounds pre-cooked ham

Combine brown sugar and mustard and moisten with just enough cola to make a smooth paste. Set the extra cola aside for later. You want to score ham with slashes in a diamond pattern. Rub the ham with the cola paste. Put the ham in the crock pot and add remaining cola to slow cooker.

Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Then turn to LOW and cook for 6-7 hours.

Happy Slow Cooking...Enjoy and Hugs...

Here are more Crockpot Pork Recipes from Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen

No comments: